Stonemont Financial Group, LLC, one of the nation’s fastest growing private real estate investment and development companies, is currently seeking an Acquisition Analyst in Atlanta, GA. Stonemont Financial Group specializes in investing across a broad spectrum of real estate asset classes and geographies to deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns. Stonemont offers diversified and differentiated real estate investment strategies and vehicles to institutions, family offices, trusts and high net-worth individuals. Stonemont is a firm founded on a simple strategy: to combine the experience and resources of a large institution with the creativity and flexibility of an entrepreneurial firm.
Stonemont Financial Group is seeking Analyst candidates to fulfil the need of our investment and acquisition team for our Industrial Outdoor Storage joint venture. The position will be tasked with supporting the acquisition team in the analysis of the growing IOS portfolio that includes properties across the U.S. The candidate would have the ability to grow with the IOS strategy and quickly develop experience and relationships in industrial real estate.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create, maintain, and update financial pro forma Excel models
• Create, maintain, and update ARGUS models
• Evaluate property-level investment performance
• Gather and evaluate economic and market data
• Create, maintain, and update PowerPoint presentations for investment committee
• Develop a working knowledge of leases, loan documents, partnership agreements, development agreements, and other real estate investment related documents
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics, Real Estate, or other related field
• 1-3 years previous analyst experience in real estate, corporate finance, consulting, or investment banking
• Exceptional financial modeling skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including experience in modeling joint ventures and waterfalls
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, ARGUS Enterprise experience is a plus
• Knowledge of DCF, NPV, and cash flow models
CHARACTERISTICS OF IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, and proactive with a meticulous attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines;
• Highly developed written and oral presentation and communication skills;
• Possesses overall intellectual curiosity regarding commercial real estate in an entrepreneurial environment; and
• Seeks challenges and self-development, demonstrates high levels of expertise and shows commitment, self-confidence and integrity
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary, bonus eligibility, unique employee investment opportunity and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision with cost of employee covered and a 401(k) plan.
NOTE: This job description is inclusive of but not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions may be required as deemed necessary.