Stonemont Financial Group, a privately held multi-faceted real estate investment firm primarily focused on development and acquisition of office and industrial assets, is seeking a bookkeeper position to support its growing investment platform in its Atlanta, GA headquarters. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other accounting duties.
• Accounts Payable
-Lead all AP functions for corporate, development and joint ventures operations.
-Review all invoices/bills for completeness and correctness, code to proper accounts and prepare payment processing from proper accounts.
-Enter payables into accounting system and/or set up payables in bank treasury platform for review.
-Oversee 1099 processing.
-Maintain vendor database and documentation.
• Accounts Receivable
-Record rental receipts and provide timely reporting to key team members.
-Assist in rental billing adjustments and lease terminations.
• Misc. Duties
-General accounting duties – Assist with tax requirements, state reporting requirements, and corporate representation.
-Proven bookkeeping experience (1-5 years)
-Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
-Hands-on experience with Yardi and/or any other accounting software
-Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
-Strong Follow Up
-Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
-Ability to adapt and learn new tasks quickly and independently
Qualification & Skills
– Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience.
– 1+ years of previous experience in real estate, specifically in commercial office/industrial and development project accounting.
– Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, proactive with a meticulous attention to detail
– Very strong organizational skills with proven track record of multi-tasking across projects.
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines.
– Self-starter who views the value in working for a small, rapidly growing organization and the opportunity for exposure to many different aspects of the business.
– Seeks challenges and self-development; demonstrates high levels of expertise and shows commitment, self-confidence and integrity.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit resume to: email@example.com and reference Bookkeeper.
STONEMONT FINANCIAL GROUP
Attn: Careers – Dotte Meyer
3280 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305