Asset Management Analyst
Stonemont Financial Group, LLC, one of the nation’s fastest growing private real estate investment and development companies, is currently seeking an Analyst for our Asset Management team in Atlanta, GA. Stonemont Financial Group specializes in investing across a broad spectrum of real estate asset classes and geographies to deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns. Stonemont offers diversified and differentiated real estate investment strategies and vehicles to institutions, family offices, trusts and high net-worth individuals. Stonemont is a firm founded on a simple strategy: to combine the experience and resources of a large institution with the creativity and flexibility of an entrepreneurial firm.
Stonemont Financial Group is seeking Analyst candidates to fulfil a need on our asset management team for our Industrial Outdoor Storage joint venture. The position will be tasked with supporting the asset management team in the analysis of the growing IOS portfolio that includes properties across the U.S. The candidate would have the ability to grow with the IOS strategy and quickly develop experience and relationships in industrial real estate.
• Create, maintain, and update financial pro-forma Excel models
• Create, maintain, and update ARGUS models for individual assets and portfolios.
• Evaluate property-level investment performance;
• Assist in the development of annual operating budgets, business plans and reforecasts;
• Assist in onboarding new acquisitions;
• Assist asset managers in the disposition process;
• Gather and evaluate economic and market data;
• Analyze potential leases and their financial impact on an investment;
• Assist in the preparation of investor reports;
• Administer critical dates tracker and update as needed;
• Perform portfolio sensitivity on property acquisition/disposition opportunities;
• Develop a working knowledge of leases, loan documents, partnership agreements, development agreements and other real estate investment related documents
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Accounting or related field.
• Minimum 1-2 years of analyst experience in real estate, corporate finance or investment banking.
• Exceptional financial modeling skills and proficiency with Argus Enterprise and Excel.
• Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge of DCF, NPV and cash flow models
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary, bonus eligibility, unique employee investment opportunity and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision with cost of employee covered and a 401(k) plan.
NOTE: This job description is inclusive of but not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions may be required as deemed necessary.